Red Carpet Lash & Beauty Bar is the premier provider of luxury eyelash extensions, brow bar, skincare and makeup
services in Oak Brook, Hinsdale, Western Springs, Burr Ridge and Chicago's western suburbs. Through continuous education, dynamic career experience and the highest quality of products, Red Carpet's Creative Director Beata Flatley and her team of hand-picked professionals have quickly become one of the most in-demand beauty destinations in the Chicagoland area.
Announcing our official reopening..
A captivating look starts with luxurious lashes. During your consultation, you will be introduced to several looks to compliment your features and lifestyle.
... and we couldn’t be more excited to get back to doing what we love, creating your best look!
To safely serve you we’ve enhanced our appointment protocols & procedures which go above and beyond State requirements to limit the spread of Covid-19. At Red Carpet Lash & Beauty Bar, you can expect to see our staff cleaning frequently touched surfaces more often, including doorknobs, phones, banisters, handrails, throughout the facility as well as the tools we use to perform services.
• Employees nor guests will be permitted on the premises if they have COVID-19 symptoms.
• Guests will be greeted at the entrance.
• If the spa is at capacity, guests will receive a text when they can enter the premises, as you may be waiting in your car or on the outside benches.
• ALL employees and guests will receive a mandatory temperature check prior to entering premises.
• The number of guests on premises will be limited to 50% of normal capacity.
• 1 guest per service provider.
• No persons will be allowed to sit in the waiting area.
• Stations will be at least six feet apart.
• ALL employees and guests MUST wear protective facemasks at all times.
• All equipment used by a service provider will be sanitized between guests.
• Guest will be expected to wash their hands or use sanitizer upon entering the spa.
• Doors and exits will be sanitized continuously throughout the day.
We can all do our part to prevent the spread of Covid-19 in our community. You can help by staying home/rescheduling your appointment if you’re feeling sick. Symptoms may appear 2–14 days after exposure and include fever, cough, and shortness of breath. If you are healthy, we look forward to seeing you with your protective face mask!
The Brow Bar
Gorgeously groomed brows can transform your face and enhance your natural beauty.
The Flawless Face
Glowing skin will always be the best foundation for your statement - making look.
Enhance your natural beauty or transform into your alter ego — the art of the makeup application, bespoke to you.